At Fancyana we motivate all not to throw their old cloths, but to reuse them by changing their designs or by alterations. We can make wonders out of old dresses kept in the wardrobe without any use.
So here we are putting few tips and tricks to get trendy with alterations and design changes.
Women in India are ever beautiful in their ethnic wears and here we’ll discuss the new patterns and designs to wear Indian ethnic wears and their uses after they become old. Through various alterations and design changes, we will completely change over the look of the clothes!
.1.SALWAR SUITS/ANARKALI SUITS:. Being One of the most famous ethnic wears, the suits are improving their styles day by day. The work of stones, glitters, mirrors, embroidery etc have a never ending stock of creating new ideas and designs. But what new things can we do? How can we carry our clothes differently will make us different from others. Here we discuss some ideas. IDEA NO.1- Skip carrying the dupattas or chunni: This idea will make our anarkali suits look like some long and beautiful gowns.
2. Make beautiful frocks out of your anarkali suits.! Designer frocks either for you or any younger ones.
3. Short length kameez is a better option! It’s better to skip wearing longer kameez and feel uncomfortable; rather wear a length long enough to just cover your lower back and should be above knee level. Here we have both the kinds.
you yourself decide what’s better for you! 4. Cut short your kameez and wear it on any other lower like a plazzo or salwar. A certainly beautiful look is waiting for you.
￼2.LEHENGA: The fixed dress for any occasion and the dream wear of any lady in India is lehenga. On thinking about lehenga, one could only imagine those heavy lehenga with heavier choli and chunni!! But, there are other better options too which will make it look sober yet beautiful! Next comes the issue that once worn a lehenga, then we have no use of it. Pack it and put it in trunk. Oh no no! Here we’ve various ideas to improve our situation. (1) TURN TO SIMPLER LEHENGAS: Today’s people can’t carry those heavy lehengas due to changed time and conditions. So the simpler and smarter lehenga designs are here to be used.
Each lehenga here has a different design and is very different from those heavy lehengas which can’t be worn time to time! But these pieces can be worn on any occasion easily. (2) TRY LEHENGAS WITH ANY NORMAL TOP: Combining the lehenga with any appropriate top of yours is another innovation in the fashion world and it is a great success in styling.
(3) WEARING HEAVY CHOLI WITH A PLAZZO AUR SALWAR: This is again a marvellous combination and the better use of your heavy lehenga set. Watch out the beauty of this combination- (4) A DIFFERENT USE OF CHUNNI: With a simple trick, we can prepare a beautiful jacket for ourselves!
3. SAREE: As said, saree is the hottest outfit in the whole sets of outfits! Let’s see what new ideas can we cook up for giving a new look to the sarees.
(1) A new combination: Try wearing your printed shirts with the sarees. A royal and classy look produced! .
. This is also better for the people who feel uncomfortable with the exposure of their tummy! Here you get an awesome look without any discomfort!
(2) Try wearing bright colors : Bright colors in a saree gives it a mesmerizing look!
(3) Designs for blouse: There are innumerable varieties of designs for blouses! Whether it be backless, net design, embroidery, deep necked, varying sleeves, etc. The blouse is half responsible for the look which you carry while wearing a saree.
* SOME MORE IDEAS:
– MAKING HAREMS OUT OF YOUR OLD LEHENGAS AUR CHUNNI
- – REUSING YOUR OLD SILK SAREES:
your old sarees can help in making wrap-arounds aur kutti or a dupatta or even beautiful frocks. This is the best way to renovate your old saree!
-WRAPAROUNDS OUT OF YOUR CHUNNI.
FASHION IS ALL ABOUT NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS. WE CAN OURSELVES TOO THINK ON IT. 😊
Priya Singh, Fancyana
Fancyana aspires to deliver Latest fashion to your doorstep by motivating you to become your own fashion designer. With a team of fashion designers, expert tailors, and managers of different industries, Fancyana promises to bring unmatchable customer satisfaction by providing excellent quality in Apparel industry.
Disclaimer – Fancyana do not own or hold any form of copyright to the images used in the blog.